CTN Centre invite your company to attend 3rd "Steel Today & Tomorrow" conference on 29-30 October 2014 in 5* Radisson Blu Sisli Hotel, Istanbul, Turkey.
The aim of the conference is to help participants to understand short and long prospects and future direction for the steel industry
including supply/demand dynamics, price direction, international trade opportunities and pressure points, raw materials issues, regulatory considerations and financing.
The event brings together an expert panel of international speakers to present papers regarding a number of different fields.
Please check our preliminary conference programme for topics that will be covered at the event.
The agenda includes:
- Overview of the world steel markets, short and long term expectations;
- Prospects for export and import flows in the regional markets;
- Ferrous scrap today & tomorrow;
- Future of steel raw materials - iron ore, coke, coal;
- Economy trends, mind and ethics in Turkey, EU & US;
- Steel consumption construction market, new trends and demand forecasts;
- Steel service centres - challenges and solutions;
- Steel logistics - outlook of freight costs and ship availability;
- Specific of financial management in steel metallurgy;
- Steel price risk management (futures and swaps);
- Long steel market today & tomorrow;
- Expectations of flat steel market;
- Assessment of tube & pipe sector;
- New horizons in automotive sector;
- Government policies, regulations, programme developments.
Invite your colleagues, partners and clients to attend our 3rd Steel Today & Tomorrow conference in a 5 star Radisson Sisli Hotel in Istanbul, Turkey.
Do not miss a unique opportunity to gain direct business contacts with steel industry senior level executives from Turkey, Russia, Europe & Middle East.
|MEET INTERNATIONAL BUYERS & SUPPLIERS IN |
FLAT STEEL, LONG STEEL, STEEL SCRAP, STEEL PIPE
- Flat & long steel manufacturers, traders and distributors;
- Pipe and tube manufacturers, traders and distributors;
- Scrap, iron ore and coal importers and exporters;
- Regional developers and contractors;
- Service centres & warehouses;
- Logistics & shipping companies;
- Construction companies;
- OEMs and T1 & T2 suppliers;
- Quality inspection & standards providers;
- Industry analysts, researchers and consultants;
- Project financiers and investment banks;
- Government bodies and trade associations.
||Download your PDF registration form in Turkish or in English.
For early bird registration fee, please register today! Get your place, limited sitting capacity is available at the event.